Life is a marathon and I am your coach.
Connecting, Collaborating, and Creating healthy and kind communities of young people and adults with the hearts to move forward through life’s marathon of seasons, journeys, and experiences. Together we reset your confidence and create the relationships, the memories, and the laughter that you deserve. Life is a marathon and I am your coach.
Connecting Communities with Conversation
Happy, Healthy Family Talk for Families with Pre-teens and older
1. Commence: Make a decision to begin communicating with kindness
2. Clarify: Identify the positive outcome you desire from the communication effort
3. Commit: Acknowledge your values are and how your communication represents those values
4. Consider: Take a moment to think about what the other person may be thinking or feeling
5. Confide: Be transparent and admit to yourself and own your feelings in the situation (why do you feel this way)
6. Contrite: Be remorseful if you have done any wrongdoing or had wrong motives
7. Create: Learn how to set yourself up for success
8. Connect: Book a time to talk to each other or ask if they are able to be present before talking
9. Communicate: Start the conversation in the right setting, with the right motives, representing your values, knowing what outcome you are aiming for, identifying your feelings, and using kind language
10. Collaborate: Prepare to give and take, meet in the middle, be open to another solution
Kind Words Workshop K-5
Mini Workbook Modules from the book Kind Words: The Glue That Helps Keep Us Together:
1. Kind words act like glue
2. Count to three. Be kind. Let them be. It’s not about me.
3. Stay calm, cool, and collected. Then go get connected.
Introduction to creating a healthy script to frame your everyday life; identify patterns in your internal dialogue that affect your body; learn ways to re-frame your thoughts and habitually redirect any negative thinking; and ACHIEVE PEACE as you “RELEASE THE GEESE.” (60 min) workbook included. (video link coming soon)
Want the book only?
Discover how to protect your mind and body by sanctifying your self-talk, adopting a growth mindset, and choosing positive, affirming and uplifting beliefs and behaviors.
The Standing Mountain PRIVATE COACHING SERIES
Eight 60-90 min sessions with workbook:
1) RECLAIMING and gaining CLARITY on a clear, healthy-living vision;
2) RELEASING any self-doubt or inner resistance by “releasing your geese;”
3) REFOCUSING on inner strengths;
4) REFUELING your tank and discovering what you need to feel loved, valued, and confident in order to move forward;
5) RENEWING your commitment to yourself by learning new skills and “rediscovery tools;”
6) RECREATING or refining your values and vision to reach your full potential;
7) REBUILDING using specific action plans tailored to your healthy living goals; and
8) RELAUNCHING your life and experience whole body wellness, healthy relationships, and passionate life purpose.
Virtual GROUP Class Link Offered Soon (Sign up for the waiting list)
Community conversations for “Young People”
Our Community Conversations are tailored to meet the specific needs of the audience in a school, community, or place of worship setting. Some of our most popular topics are fairly Tough Topic Stuff. Create a Wellness Workshop by combining several topics together. Our Wellness Workshops can include topics such as:
- Healthy Family Talk using the book Kind Words: The Glue That Helps Keep Us Together
- Creating Better Connections: Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Concerns
- Getting Family Off Their Devices: How to Really Connect
- Going From Bullying To Best Friends
- Is Your Parent Have a Meltdown (and what to do about it)
- Supporting Your Peers Through Crisis Response
- Grief Journeys: How To Support Someone
- Emerging Into Adulthood: What Does That Mean
- Defining Success For You (Not Your Parents)
- Diverting Dating Disasters (lots of funny stories)
- Your Backpack for Life: Do You Have What You Need To Be Successful
- Understanding That Parents Aren’t Perfect: Parenting Your Parents
- It’s Not About You: How To Successfully Communicate With A Difficult Person
- More topics coming soon (please suggest a new one if desired)
Private health and wellness clients:
Reclaim, Renew, Relaunch: How to Thrive Through Crossroads, Emerge Stronger, Healthier and Love Life Again” ™, is a series of 8 important steps every strong and independent person needs to apply and tap into their inner strength, willpower and sense of connection to themselves and others and have the health and wellness and life of their dreams. Whole body wellness, healthy lifestyle nutrition, healthy relationship boundaries, family wellness, and care giving your aging parent are popular challenges that my recent clients receive coaching for and benefit when committed to a coaching relationship with me. VERY LIMITED SPACE FOR PRIVATE CLIENTS.
Frequently asked questions
What type of personality do you work best with and what is expected of me?
The Standing Mountain™ wellness coaching for adults or young people is were created for people who are absolutely excited and dead serious about making a change and are ready to do what is necessary to improve their life, which means bringing back that smile, moving forward with life goals, and getting back to the life they want.
Every day is a new day to discover and reach new heights.
These programs were created for you to put proven systems in place within a few months (if not weeks), which will eventually lead to you gaining the peace you seek in your life each and every day.
Being a high-achiever, believer in a higher purpose, and always have a learning module or book or podcast going on somewhere, I’m known to work best with others who are ready to improve their situation and take the necessary steps to get it done, make it work, and be the best they can be. When my clients tell me, “just tell me what to do and I’ll do it,” I expect them to take consistent action. You will receive the support you need, the tools, and a nourishing learning environment to guide you as you achieve what you need to achieve whether it is better relationships, improved whole body wellness, genuine fulfillment, or life purpose.
For what types of people are your programs NOT going to work?
Not everyone is ready to move forward with change:
1. If you are not ready to make a change, then keep searching, reading, and SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE that support you until you are ready.
2. If it is uncomfortable thinking about taking ownership and responsibility for your choices and making the necessary changes, then remember that until you realize that you have the power to improve your life, then your situation will continue to stay the same, if not get worse. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for your health and your life.
3. JOIN the free The Standing Mountain™ Facebook group. The free information will get you started towards your goals until you’re ready to work with me one-on-one.
4. SHARE your email for upcoming announcements on learning opportunities. I promise not to saturate your email box and you may unsubscribe anytime. 🙂
Doing these four things will really help you get primed for our work. When you’re ready, call me and we’ll get started. (I’m in no rush and will be here when you are ready.)
Other types of personalities I won’t work with (without exception) are the whiner or the chronic skeptic and complainer, as well as individuals who constantly make excuses for not getting their assignments done or challenging every aspect of the program. I also do not tolerate people who regularly blame others and do not take responsibility for their actions. If you are one of these people, I gently and respectfully ask that you not call and I hope you understand why. We’ll probably not work well together and I wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money. Is that fair?
What exactly is Reclaim, Renew, Relaunch™ and what does it include?
Young at age or young at heart: THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU. Life is a marathon. It truly is. And I am your coach. All of us have BIG FEELINGS as we travel forward with TOUGH STUFF. Together we emerge stronger by finding how your inner strength will move you forward to a place full of satisfaction, meaning, and fulfillment. This will happen when you begin to understand your true value, how to create powerful intentions, and how to manifest the life that you want whether that is better health, fulfilling relationships with those that are important to you.
The Reclaim, Renew, Relaunch™ system guides you to do:
This is where we learn about your life and understand CRYSTAL CLEAR about what your intentions are and what you want to experience or reclaim in your personal life. Before you can create what you want, you need to KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. This is a space created for you to begin sharing who you are and where you want to go.
You may know what it is that is holding you back from succeeding, or you may need guidance on identifying what is holding you back. This is where we spend time identifying any self-doubt, inner resistance, anxiety, or fear that is blocking you from your full potential so that you can finally take action and RELEASE YOUR INNER GEESE. Find out more when you enroll.
We will IDENTIFY YOUR INNER STRENGTHS and talk about past successes. Reset your foundation, so you feel strong and confident. We will discover your passions and what exactly feeds your soul.
We will pinpoint “your FUEL TYPE” and acknowledge systems you need to support your health, your relationships, or professional life. Knowing what YOU need to refuel your body, your mind, and your soul is very valuable to thriving on your everyday path and your long term journey.
We will learn specific “REDISCOVERY TOOLS” and add them to your personalized toolbox. When you use these tools, you will achieve the RESULTS you are looking for. This is HOW you will be successful. Different people need different tools. Some of my health and wellness clients have gained common tools such as nutrition tricks and sneaking in non-exercise movement and incorporating accountability systems as they set daily goals for exercise and weight loss. Other clients have learned the power of affirmations and reframing their inner voice to sanctify their self-talk as they gain confidence and move forward with their life. Sometimes clients need exposure to a new perspective, insight, or understanding of internal and external dynamics that they didn’t notice before. Every situation is different and the coaching process is personalized to you. You receive what you seek. The coaching sessions are for you, not the for the masses.
This is where we FINE TUNE YOUR LIFE VISION and set goals to achieve those things you value using the inner strengths you identified, skills you learned, and the power of believing that you can achieve our dreams and believing you deserve them.
This is where we identify specific ACTION PLANS and set specific goals to improve your effectiveness and abilities so that your personal or professional life continues to evolve and become what you want it to be.
Now that you have invested in yourself and gained personalized tools, you will move forward with the action plan you created with me. By now, you may have already made serious strides in your life. You are now armed with specific knowledge and skills, confidence, vision, and support and can generate the results you deserve. Your life will move to the next level of success as you EXPERIENCE WHOLE BODY WELLNESS, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS, AND PASSIONATE LIFE PURPOSE.
Does this really work?
Yes! The result of our work together will make a difference and improve your life in all dimensions.
What results can I expect?
You can expect to:
- Gain new found CONFIDENCE in yourself
- Find your joy, your zest, your BELLY LAUGH
- Experience new adventures on a journey that is just right for you
- Learn about your CHARACTER STRENGTHS and how you can use those to improve your life
- Identify and own a clear vision of where you want your life to be
- Become aware of your internal resistance and self-sabotaging tendencies so you can “RELEASE your geese” and learn improved strategies to start living your passion and purpose with ease
- Acquire new communication, stress management, self-care, and self-talk techniques and FEEL IN CONTROL of your body, your time, and your future
- Identify personal goals every 90 days and strategies to meet them to pull yourself into the future that you design
- Create a support system that you maintain to help you STAY ACCOUNTABLE AND ON TRACK
- Become an expert in taking care of yourself first and then being successful at helping others whether in your personal or professional life or both
- IMPROVED ENERGY, STRENGTH, STAMINA AND VITALITY that is whole-body wellness: physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, socially, vocationally, environmentally, and spiritually
- Build a resource library that will continue providing the specific support you need
- Meet other people moving forward with similar experiences and feel part of a community
- Feel more at PEACE with yourself and your progress
Can I contact some of your clients to see what it is like to work with you?
Yes, I encourage you to! Please go to the Client Testimonial page and read all of them. See which ones you feel drawn to.
How Quickly Can I Expect Results?
That depends on how quickly you can transition to making those inner shifts. Some clients are ready to reclaim, renew, and relaunch their life in a very short time frame, even a few weeks, whiles others need more processing time and encouragement to move forward.
How can I guarantee myself that I will achieve more confidence and positive results in record time?
Do all your homework. Be totally committed to yourself. Understand that making changes is a process, a proven one, that only works if you TAKE OWNERSHIP and action and do the steps.
All of my clients who have diligently applied every step in the Reclaim, Renew, Relaunch™ system have said their lives are more successful both personally and professionally.
Will I recover the investment I put in my coaching program?
Yes, a resounding Yes! When you choose to invest in yourself by aligning yourself with a coach that understands you, your values, and your vision, and can help you manifest the life that you want, whether it is improved whole body wellness, improved relationships, or passionate life purpose, you will reap the rewards.
Stop and ask yourself:
How much better will my life be when I am able to do the things I want to do because I am physically or emotionally stronger?
How much better will my life be when I can wake up in the morning and be excited about my plans for the day and feel a sense of purpose and value every day?
Chances are, the amount of success you feel as your daily decisions and quality of life improve will be so valuable to you that it will more than cover your coaching investment. Your life satisfaction will be worth 10 times more than the coaching investment you made.
Expect to receive and use many of the resources, templates, and systems available to you when you join The Standing Mountain community This is what you are looking for but have not found until now.
You are investing in yourself.
You deserve this!
YOU ARE WORTH IT!
You are capable of having the life that you want.
Jeni, based on all the information I’ve heard and read about you, I know you’re the one I want to learn from. What are my options for getting started with you?
Congratulations on making a decision that benefits you! I am happy to work with you to achieve your personal goals. I prefer to work one-on-one with my clients to really help them see results faster. Click on the schedule now link below to get started to make your free connect call appointment.
Improve your life and the lives of others: Book a “Connect Call” for personal wellness coaching or schedule a class for your community.
Jeni is part of the Speaker’s Bureau for the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrator and can schedule a book reading, signing, and educational community conversation with an interested school, place of worship, or educational organization.
Jeni has a heart for others and creating this book is only her beginning for supporting positive change in our world, one conversation at time, one person at a time, and one book at a time.
Jeni is currently scheduling times for one of the two below topics:
Kind Words: "Connecting Communities with Conversation"
Provides an age-appropriate interactive community style conversation about healthy relationships within peer groups, community, and at home. The earlier we can teach healthy communication skills and confident boundary identification, the sooner we can create safe, happy, healthy relationships reducing and preventing family, domestic, and dating violence.
Kind Words: The Glue That Helps Keep Us Together
Is a children’s picture book released May 2019 that gently introduces different communication styles and how sometimes mean talk happens at home and that it is not their fault, nor are they alone, if they find themselves in an unsafe situation. This book was created for the earliest reader but can easily provide a segue for deeper conversations with teens and young adults.
“Jennifer has designed and implemented exercise programs to meet the needs of all levels. She has done a great job of keeping us fit and healthy. THANKS!!”
— MARGIE, SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
“When I began my coaching with Jeni, I was overweight with body aches and super stressed out. She helped me with food strategies, daily routines, and staying in tune with my body’s way of communicating. I am now 20 lbs lighter and keeping it off, feeling so much better, and confident that I can stay healthy despite my busy schedule. Thank you!”
SAN DIEGO, CA
“When I first met Jeni, I was so stressed out, having a hard time adjusting to my new neighborhood, and was tired and achy. Jeni helped me with an easy exercise routine, encouraged me to try new things, and provided very helpful fall prevention and stability techniques when I am dizzy. I am now enjoying a leadership role in my community, a flexible and less stressed body, and the skills to stay safe and vertical. ”
SAN DIEGO, CA
“On our bus trip to New Mexico, we watched your exercise video. We had hilarious fun stretching our limbs in the constricted space of the seats on the bus. Thank you (from all of us) for making this helpful tool for us while on vacation.”
— SIGLINDE (SIGGI), SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
Want to book Jeni as a speaker? Please fill out the contact form below with The dates and times requested as well as location. Thanks!
CREATE THE LIFE YOU IMAGINE.
BE A PART OF A SUPPORTIVE TRIBE.
MOVE FORWARD IN YOUR JOURNEY.
Schedule a COMPLIMENTARY, no obligation Connect Call!